It’s hard to believe that the 2017-2018 school year will be starting so soon! Here are a few things you can do now to make sure you are ahead of the curve.
- Sign up for the PTO newsletter. The PTO newsletter is a weekly update of things that are happening at Quarry Hill. Click here if haven’t already signed up (or to see past newsletters)!
- Plan to come and visit us at our Quarry Hill Expo (run in conjunction with the school open house). The expo will be August 29th, 2017 – 1pm until 3.30pm.
- I will be adding things to this list so check back :) Information like how to become a PTO member, sign up for the directory or become a homeroom parent will be added shortly.
August 29th, 2017 – PTO Expo – 1pm until 3.30pm – come and explore everything that the PTO has to offer and let us know if you would like to help out. Also, lots of people to meet if you are new to Quarry Hill!
August 29th, 2017 – Quarry Hill – open house – 2pm until 3pm – come and meet your teacher!
Class supply lists for 2017-2018
Quick hit list!
- HAC SIGNUP: Have you signed up for the Pennsbury HAC (Home Access Center)? If not click here to get the signup details. You will need to be registered in HAC to see your students report card as well as other relevant school information.
- CLEARANCES: You can find more information about the volunteer clearances needed to participate in school activities here! – Remember Dr. Schiavone will be making time available during back to school nights and other school events to verify clearances. Please contact the QH office for more information.
If you have any questions about the PTO and all the events that we participate in each year you can email us at any time: [email protected] or use the contact us link at the top of the page.
For more information about joining the PTO (or paying online) you can click here!